Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jmeehan@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Repairing Cracks in Poured Concrete Walls

On Aug 16, 11:40*pm, "Ultraglide"
wrote:
Previously, I posted a query about repairing cracks in poured concrete
basement walls. *One product I have seen is called "Radon Seal". *This
product appears to have nothing to do with radon *but about preventing water
leaks. *Does anyone have any experience with this product? *Are there other
suggestions? *Thanks.

If the wall is not stable and cracks indicate it is not, you will
not be able to permanently fix it. The question is why are there
cracks. Without answering that question, it is of little use trying
to do much.