Posted to rec.woodworking
pmaston pmaston is offline

Default Just got a Delta Rockwell 33-285 I need a part

Of course I forgot to mention that it is a Radial Arm saw, but I know most
of you smart people here know what it was from the model number. I'm sorry
I forgot......Peter

"pmaston" wrote in message
. ..
I just received a nice Delta Rockwell 33-285, I can't find a parts list for
it. The part under the table that cranks the arm up and down doesn't move.
When I turn the handle, it rocks back and forth, but the big round casting
looks like it has something that broke off, or maybe the casting is that
rough, which I hardly believe. If one of you nice people can send me a
picture of the part, or give me the part number and hopefully a place where
I can buy it, that would be very nice. I could probably machine a part if I
can't buy it, but I don't know what it looks like. I like the brake handle
on the motor, how nice. Can I turn that handle in either directions to stop
the motor? Otherwise, from what I explained, the saw runs and looks nice. I
would like to build a new table for it also, but don't have the dimensions
either maybe one of you could.....na I better not ask for something
else......Anyway, many thanks in advance.....Grandpa in Davis CA