Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default FENSA - is it necessary

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:43:00 +0100 A.Lee wrote :
HIP packs are a legal requirement, yet the Inspector who did my
g/f's house would not even look in the loft, as there wasnt 'safe'
access to it, so the loft space got the minimum insulation rating,
when in fact there is an awful lot of insulation in there.

Mine did: I have done a lot of work and wanted to make sure that I got
the credit. EA said it was one of the first Cs he seen. Hasn't helped
so far: just one expression of interest who wants to knock the asked
£300K down to £250K (for obvious reasons).