Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Lou[_3_] Lou[_3_] is offline

Default Please help Burnham RSM-126 oil furnace won't heat hot water after vacation

"Donita Luddington" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:22:21 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Now call a professional for God's sake!

How hard can this thing be?
All it does is boil water.

What does a professional know that I can't learn in a few weeks?
Is there a book out there on boilers?

I don't know what a professional knows that I don't. But several years ago
a co-worker came in one morning without any hair on his head - no eyebrows
even. Seems his furnace wasn't working, and he thought he could fix it
himself. Lucky the only thing really injured was his pride. Oh yeah, he
wasn't able to fix the thing and ended up calling a professional.