Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Yianni Yianni is offline

Default Ultrasonic bath

"Dave W" wrote in message

On 13 Aug, 02:31, "Yianni" wrote:
Hi,
I have a small ultrasonic cleaner. It's frequency is 40kHz, and I want to
increase it to about 50%. I expect about 15W output. Which parts I should
change? I suspect the two blue capacitors, but I'm not sure. My knowledge
in
electronics is low.

WHY do you want to increase the frequency?

Dave W

The higher the frequency the less cleaning power. But... in higher
frequencies, the cleaning power it reaches to smaller cavities, etc (for
parts with holes, etc). I want to do a test for specific parts.

--
Yianni

(Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)