Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Highway Noise Barrier???? White noise????

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:07:28 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

What part of NYC is this? * *I lived there 12 years and tried as best
I could to learn the whole city.

What part of NYC is this?

Go to GoogleMaps and look at the Street View for 149-03 Reeves Ave
11367.
(The title on the Street View picture say 96 Reeves Ave for some
reason)

On the left you'll see a row of attached brick houses, I lived in the
2nd one from the corner.

This is freaky. I can see what you're having for dinner. Spaghetti,
right?

Directly across Reeves Ave you'll see a glass and steel building - OK
I was mistaken, it's only 3 stories.

7. 3 1/2. Who's counting?

I had never used street view before.

Where the building now stands is where the woods then field used to
be.

BTW - Pan out on the map and look at the area bordered by Reeves Ave,
Main St, Gravett Rd/Melbourne Ave and Kissena Blvd.

Starting at the corner of Main St & Gravett Rd and heading north, you
can go from Kindergarten to Junior High School to High School to
Graduate School all within the confines of that 2 mile "block".

No good for me. I've completed kindergarten already.