Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default OT; Cwedit Cwunch?

wrote in message ...
On 13 Aug,
"ARWadworth" wrote:

My girlfriend leaves her house in a morning with her child at the same
time
as her next door neighbour leaves with it's child. My girlfriend walks
and
her next door neighbour drives. Nine times out of ten the girlfriend's
child arrives in class before the neighbours.

A neighbour used to get her car out of the garage to take her daughter to
the
local primary school, and then put it away afterwards. They only lived
next
door to the school. It was 200yards by footpath without having to cross
any
roads. My kids (after teh first month or so) were just shooed out of the
door
and always got there safely. We could watch them most of the way out the
window.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply

How does she find a parking spot park within 200 yards of the school?

I use the term "park" as a general word as "abandoned across a drive, stuck
out in the middle of the road or parked on the school crossing" seems to be
the norm outside schools.

Adam