Posted to alt.home.repair
Duff[_2_] Duff[_2_] is offline

Default Lower flow after new ac/heat

I notice from the specification sheets that the highest SEER is
obtained with a 5 ton coil connected to a 3.5 ton condenser.

Have the guy pull out your 3 ton coil and replace it with a 5 ton
coil.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 17:32:47 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hello:

I just had a new AC and Heating unit installed. It seems that the flow
of air is less than with the old Lennox.
The previous system was a 3 ton and this is supposed to be a 3.5 ton.
I increased by .5 because i wanted it
to be a bit stronger to reach some further rooms. However it seems
that the opposite has happened.

Can anyone tell me what ton my blower is based on this information?
And any suggestions. I have had the installed come out and all vents
are between 300-500 cfm. temperature drop is 22 degrees.

Carrier Furnace 58CTA090-14
Carrier Coil CNPVP3617ACAABAA

Thanks