Posted to sci.electronics.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Ultrasonic bath

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 04:41:50 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

"Yianni" wrote in message
"William Sommerwerck" wrote in message
. ..

The transducer is probably highly resonant at the operating frequency.
If you change the frequency, output is likely to be greatly reduced.

I don't think the transducer is so high resonant. At least the specific

one.
On the other hand, I would like to try. Do you know which parts to change?

I'm going to be nasty. What needs changing is your attitude.

Why are you wasting our time? You haven't supplied a manufacturer or a model
number, or a place to find a schematic. Why do you think anyone would have
the knowledge to suggest a specific change for an unknown product?

Furthermore, the answers I and others gave were "reasonable" in the context
of the question you asked and the overall design of such products.

If you know so much about the unit, modify it yourself.

Horse... Dead... Beating... Stop!