Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Verizon FIOS a new failure....

On Aug 13, 2:55�pm, "badgolferman"
my problem is having ZERO FAITH in verizon. my business dpends on my
phone.

and given all this my phone isnt dependable and when it breaks no
one cares

As a consumer you have all the power to make a statement. �Take your
money elsewhere, they'll notice.

verizon suckers you in with contracts. wierdly a battery arrived late
today, wonder if another one will show up tomorrow

theres going to be a BAD time if they try to charge me, cost was never
mentioned, and at the time of install I was told the battery would be
good for many years.

If I add another UPS ahead of theirs whats the worst that can happen?

Who cares if i damage their box? they could care less about the
customer.

Heck I am SO fired up I would stand on a street cxorner on weekends
with a sign VERIZON FIOS SUCKS!

That would likely get media attention and hurt their salers efforts.