Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Verizon FIOS a new failure....

On Aug 13, 2:18�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
wrote:

the ONTs power supply has the intergral built in UPS and I was told
dont daisy chain with another UPS.

Hook up a regular UPS. If you keep it a secret, nobody, including the unit
being powered, will ever know.

tech who installed system said a second UPS would damage ONT power
supply , they couldnt be daisy chained.

no mention of a $$ of battery was mentioned, heck I would of saved a
lot of time and hassle and just bought one at batteries plus 10
minutes away

I was upset but used no profanity, and wasnt screaming or anything
like that.

my problem is having ZERO FAITH in verizon. my business dpends on my
phone.

and given all this my phone isnt dependable and when it breaks no
one cares