Posted to alt.home.repair
Yong Huang Yong Huang is offline

Default What's the stuff the City government sprays to kill mosquitos?

On Aug 11, 8:52 pm, Yong Huang wrote:
Here in Houston sometimes around midnight, the City dispatches a truck
to spray some chemical in neighborhood. The next day, there're less
mosquitos. What is that chemical? Can we buy it from any store? Some
parks in the city have absolutely no mosquitos. I think they treated
the grass and trees with some magical stuff too.

Yong Huang

Thanks everybody. I got in touch with the city health department. The
lady told me they mainly use malathion and resmethrin, as some of you
said. I'll go to Home Depot and buy some.

Yong Huang