Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default FWIW - OT MESSAGE HEADERS

On Aug 13, 1:44*pm, "Lee Michaels" wrote:
"Jack Stein" wrote

Moreover, your ad Hominem attacks do nothing to bolster your position,
even amongst us dumb ass woodworkers.

As a dumbass woodworker, who enjoys a good off topic discussion from time to
time, finds your scathing, arrogant manner totally uncomfortable.

As a dumbass woodworker, I just don't know any better you know, the only way
I can escape your relentless vitriol, is to killfile you.

As a dumbass woodworker, I just don't see any alternative.

Plonk

Lee
A Dumbass Woodworker

Ohhh, I don't know, Lee. There are dumb ass woodworkers and guys like
you and I and many others who aren't dumb ass woodworkers. Jack Stein
put himself in the dumb-ass category, I don't think he put anybody
else in there with him. He could be there all by himself...but that's
unlikely.
And I don't see you as dumb ass.