Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
flash flash is offline

Default DO STRIKES LEAD TO VIOLENCE?

Oh, "Millwright Ron"

wrote in message news:d34e8637-16cc-4157-992a-

Kindly explain why the union and its political lickspittles want to do
away with the

SECRET BALLOT,

the bulwark of liberty and freedom in this world. You may enjoy freedom
of choice, I certainly do, but your freedom and mine are under attack.
http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell081308.php3

That there may be some to whom this freedom is of no worth (in the vain
hope that they, themselves, will be among the most favored after the
coercive check-card organizing is over) remains unargued and unagrueable.
But why do you and others seek to deprive me, as well as vast millions of
others, of this boon to freemen everywhere?

Flash