Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Wireless CH/HW Programmer

wrote in message
Hi all,

I am looking for inspiration!

I currently have a Danfoss FP715 Programmer (which is working
perfectly well!)

I need to re-locate this as it will not be accessible - wife wants to
put a book case in front of it!

There are no suitable adjacent places where it will fit and moving the
wiring will be a pain in the A*se - so I am looking for a wireless
product that I can fit in a convenient place without having toi do
serious re-wiring.

I have space on the back of a false wall to position and wire in the
wireless sender - but this is not suitable for the programmer.

The sender doesn't need wires.
The receiver is usually located near the boiler to allow easier wiring to
the boiler.