Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Viewsonic monitors

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:30:50 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

My 2 year, 11 months and 1 week old Viewsonic flat screen monitor crapped out recently. Yeah,
that's right, it had only 3 weeks to go on the original 3-year warranty. I called Viewsonic and
they gave me a RMA for return to Walnut, CA. The 19 inch monitor was replaced with a 22 inch model
of better specs than original. I can't say enough about Viewsonic.

Bob Swinney

Good to know!

There really are still reputable companies.

My list:

Dillon (reloading kit) "No bull****" warranty. Top grades, superb.
Savage Arms: excellent response to warranty issues
Swift optics: completely satisfactory response to warranty problem
Dell Computers: outstanding.
Ruger: (as told by a friend) excellent
Taurus: (as told by a friend) tough ****, suckah
Kimber: (as told by a dealer) see Taurus