Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default How Do I remove Headless 1/4" lag Bolts from Concrete?

Tekkie® wrote:
Smitty Two posted for all of us...

In article , "Tom" wrote:

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in message
news:ndOdnVQ14NrlRj3VnZ2dnUVZ_vWdnZ2d@giganews. com...

Take a grinder and grind them down flush. Done.

I fonly that would solve the problem. I've got to install flanges, same
dimensions, over top the place where the original s stood.

No you don't. That's just what you originally planned to do. Making a
new plan is going to be a hell of a lot easier than removing the old
bolts.

Geez!! Somebody said something not politically correct! Go to it Smitty. My
hero.

If they * HAVE* to be the same place the core drill them out and embed
something good with epoxy.

Something good = stainless steel, if you ever want to remove them
without repeating this exercise. With anti-seize on the nuts.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel