Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default How Do I remove Headless 1/4" lag Bolts from Concrete?

Smitty Two posted for all of us...

In article , "Tom" wrote:

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in message
Take a grinder and grind them down flush. Done.

I fonly that would solve the problem. I've got to install flanges, same
dimensions, over top the place where the original s stood.

No you don't. That's just what you originally planned to do. Making a
new plan is going to be a hell of a lot easier than removing the old
bolts.

Geez!! Somebody said something not politically correct! Go to it Smitty. My
hero.

If they * HAVE* to be the same place the core drill them out and embed
something good with epoxy.
--
Tekkie - I approve this advertisement/statement/utterance.