Rob

Default I need a good Random Orbit Sander...

I do not like my PC 333VS. The dust canister will not stay on and the thing
that holds the paper on has broken. Needs to have the screw threads redone.

I am going to get a DeWalt.

Rob

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
gy.com...

"Mike Faust" wrote in message

I need to refinish two large pieces of furniture with lots of surface

area
and I have no idea who makes a good random orbit sander? Dewalt has a

couple
and I have seen a Porter Cable that is pretty inexpensive, any

suggestions?
Thanks.

I have both. Can't say one is better than the other as they both perform
well. The real test will be 2 or 5 or 10 years from now to see which is
still going. The PC333 takes 5 hole paper, the DW takes 8 hole.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome