Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Yianni Yianni is offline

Default Ultrasonic bath

Hi,
I have a small ultrasonic cleaner. It's frequency is 40kHz, and I want to
increase it to about 50%. I expect about 15W output. Which parts I should
change? I suspect the two blue capacitors, but I'm not sure. My knowledge in
electronics is low.

Some details: The ic is the 555, for on/off and timer purposes, including
the relay and the small trnasistor. The above left part (in reference to
Photo 017.jpg) is the AC input, and the upper part the AC--DC. The
transformer drives the transducer. The low part is the oscillator (two
transistors, some resistors 1 and 1/2W, a few capacitors and two diodes).
The torroidal transformer I don't know what it does.

Does anyone know which parts to change? I don't know to change the
transformer if it needed. I will try with the same transformer. Output
wattage is not significant.

http://www.inkline.gr/temp/Photo%20017.jpg
http://www.inkline.gr/temp/Photo%20015.jpg
http://www.inkline.gr/temp/Photo%20018.jpg
http://www.inkline.gr/temp/Photo%20007.jpg

Thank you

--
Yianni

(Remove the number nine from my email address to send me email)