Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North JR North is offline

Default Viewsonic monitors

Hmmmm. Going on 9 years on my Proview 19" CRT monitor. On, on standby
24/7. Best color depth and definition I've ever seen in a monitor.
Have 16 years on my Viewsonic 15" CRT monitor at work, same use. Have
2 Magnavox 27" CRT TeeWees, circa 1993, both perfect. 2-3 years old?
TSK,TSK,TSK. Why are you lauding Viewsonic for selling you junk
electronics-just because they warranty it? That's a given.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:30:50 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

My 2 year, 11 months and 1 week old Viewsonic flat screen monitor crapped out recently. Yeah,
that's right, it had only 3 weeks to go on the original 3-year warranty. I called Viewsonic and
they gave me a RMA for return to Walnut, CA. The 19 inch monitor was replaced with a 22 inch model
of better specs than original. I can't say enough about Viewsonic.

Bob Swinney

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"