Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default sorta OT - Back Attack

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:34:17 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Aug 12, 4:19 pm, Don Foreman wrote:

In a nation awash with guns, we shoot blighters who bleat pitifully
about a crick.

Well put Don - if I was there, I would come round and see you to do
the job - but alas, here where gun ownership is tightly controlled I
cannot do it meself - its one of the unfortunate side effects of our
government restricting the chances of gun massacres...

Andrew VK3BFA.

I've been advised by my cardiologist to defer all massacres with
larger caliber weapons until after 1 September.

PS - keep on with the rehab stuff, sounds like you've got yourself to
a reasonable state of fitness, would be a shame to lose it after so
much effort....

Thank you, I shall. Today I cut up and split some wood (downed tree)
making a woodpile about 20 feet long by 5 feet high. Hydraulics did
the splitting, but I still had to lift each log to the splitting rail
and then stack the wood.

Din't need no treadmill today!