Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus6985 Ignoramus6985 is offline

Default Viewsonic monitors

On 2008-08-13, Al Patrick wrote:
Robert Swinney wrote:
My 2 year, 11 months and 1 week old Viewsonic flat screen monitor crapped out recently. Yeah,
that's right, it had only 3 weeks to go on the original 3-year warranty. I called Viewsonic and
they gave me a RMA for return to Walnut, CA. The 19 inch monitor was replaced with a 22 inch model
of better specs than original. I can't say enough about Viewsonic.

Bob Swinney

I had a similar thing happen. Received a new monitor with probably less than a year to go
on the warranty. I'd gotten mine through a local dealer and worked everything through
them. No having to ship, etc.

Same thing with Acer LCD monitor.