Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Dunning Mark Dunning is offline

Default OT Rehab redux

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
Turns out Wednesday is the last of my 24 rehab sessions. We're going
sign up for followon, where we pay some nominal sum ($15 or $30 per
month)
to go use their machines periodically. Mary's going to do it also.
We have a
treadmill at home, but I think occasional change of scenery and
machinery
will help a lot during the winter.

I thought today was gonna be a bitch kitty. I did NOT feel like doing
it today. Much to my utter amazement, the Airdyne was actually no
big deal today. Treadmill has always been tolerable but until today
I have purelyhated that infernal Airdyne and the infernal NuStep
before it.

Snip

Congratulations on your journey back to "normal" health!

Mark the lurker