Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default cutting US corporate taxes

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

In this case, Wes, you have it exactly backwards. If corporations WEREN'T
taxed, the infrastructure cost would be passed on to the consumer in the
form of higher individual taxes -- invisibly.

Thats fine with me. I drive those same roads to get to work, the same
military protects
me.

I believe in trickle down. Taxes trickle down too.

Wes

I'm sure there are lots of corporations out there who would be glad to have
you subsidize their cost of doing business, Wes. However, the true
conservatives will be very ****ed off about it. Their idea is to have the
user bear the costs. That's the idea behind replacing income taxes with a
sales tax. And it runs counter to having subsidies paid out of general
revenues.

Liberals will be glad to go along with you, in principle, at least. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress