IMM

Default dishwasher problems

"Capitol" wrote in message
Where do YOU live then?
Regards
Capitol
geoff wrote in message ...
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes

Great to hear your sorted. It's just a pity you still have to load
the
dishes in the thing before it washes them though, Eh ? Or am I just a

lazy
old git ? :-))
---
BigWallop

Ah. I am not the only one who has noticed that it actually takes longer
to load and unload teh thing, clear off surplus food, clear the bits of
icky ****e from teh fletr, load teh powedr, teh rinse aid, teh ssaalt
etc...than it does to stack the dishes in the sink, scrub em cleam and
stack in the drying rack?

Not to mention that a dishwahser doesn't actually wash dishes - it sort
of rinses them with a low grade pressure wash, none of which is capable
of gettiong egg, burnt potaies, the crunchy bits from lasagne, or
indded much esle of cooking utensikls, even if they fitted the washer,
which mostly they don't...

Ok, its a boon when you have a dinner party. But in normal life for one
or two people and the occasional visitors, IMFHO its a complete waste
of time.

My wife refuses to have one in the house

I couldn't live without one. One of the greatest inventions of all time. I
want to have two of them.

---