Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PC antivirus software question

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in message
I'm a wondering what everyone is using for AV software. I've been using
Trend micro pc-cillin for a few years, but it seems the 2008 version is
not great. My local pc hardware guy agrees and recommends Kaspersky 2008
Internet Security. Anyone heard of or used this one?

I use McAfee and a program called CyberScrub to get rid of those nasty
cookies and other downloads that clog up the system. It also cleans out the
history folder so no one can see where you have been. It can also wipe out
your hard drive if your not careful. They have a free full version trial.