Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Magic Jack No Uninstall program

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:42:40 -0700 (PDT), metspitzer
wrote:

On Aug 11, 7:24*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:04:08
wrote:

After many good hits and many bad misses, I am done with Magic Jack.
I packed it up, and will be shipping it back tomorrow. *I will find
out then how much postage I will be out for this piece of crap.
The last pain in the ass will be getting it off my machine.

Are you mad about this? I can get you a head doctor in Las Vegas.

I am not mad. I do resent when people sell you a piece of crap
knowing it is crap.

Some/One version of MS WinDers (redneck version) came to market with
68,000 known bugs. Ever tried fix produced another bug.

You don't think an uninstall program is necessary for software?

WinDERS 98 or what, for your OS.

I think it should be a law, punishable by death.

FORMAT at the C:\

DOD wipe!