Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default Air Conditioner

On Aug 12, 7:44*am, k wrote:
I want my house to get cooler. *The air conditioner I have puts out
air thats 60 degrees F or 15C at the floor register. *My house never
gets colder than 75F or 24C. *If I run the air conditioner all day
long it never gets colder. I have lots of windows in the house which I
have blinds on to stop the sunlight. *Is there anything I can do to
have a colder house? * My air conditioner is 3 years old, is there any
maintenance I need to do?

75F seems about right, how much colder do you want it?

If it runs all day the humdity control must be pretty good.

What is that the thermostat setting? How hot outside?

cheers
Bob