Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Water heater specs

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:58:46 -0700, Smitty Two
wrote:

In article ,
Smitty Two wrote:

In article ,
Anagram wrote:

I thought you could calculate the cost per year from the first hour rating,
the btu/h input, the recovery rating, and the energy factor. But if all
four of those are the same, how are they getting such different costs per
year for them?

22V40F1, $309/year:
http://waterheating.rheem.com/conten...csheets/Reside
ntial%20Gas/RHGasFury.pdf

22V40 PROF, $231/year:
http://waterheating.rheem.com/conten...csheets/Reside
ntial%20Gas/RHGasPro.pdf

If you bracket your links: link they won't break.

And don't leave off any letters! (sorry)

http://waterheating.rheem.com/conten...specsheets/Res
idential%20Gas/RHGasFury.pdf

They still broke for me this time, reading with Agent 1.9.

But I couldn't count on posters using brackets even if they worked all
the time, so what always works for me is to start a reply, then remove
the LineFeed and characters:

http://waterheating.rheem.com/content/resources/documents/specsheets/Residential%20Gas/RHGasPro.pdf

Then I can click on it with no problem.