Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 2 way mains lead

In article ,
John wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
m...
wrote:
Another article in the writing for your input...

2 way mains lead

Mains leads are available with 2x IEC connectors run from one plug.
These save sockets and space when running computers, AV systems, etc.

I'm sure you know more about this subject than I do, but this seems
like an incredible bodge & not terribly safe.

If a customer asked me to do it I'd say no.

I can't visualise the ideal cable grip for two flexibles.

Plus I doubt you'd be able to fit two standard IEC leads into one plug -
the cables are too thick.

--
*When it rains, why don't sheep shrink? *

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.