Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Donita Luddington Donita Luddington is offline

Default Please help Burnham RSM-126 oil furnace won't heat hot water after vacation

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:39:35 -0400, RBM wrote:

This is a boiler, not a furnace. Does the boiler run if you turn up a
heating

Sorry for not getting back sooner. No the boiler does not run when I turn
up the heating thermostat. What does that tell us?

What "start switch" are you referring to?

It's the red button on the motor. Is there another start switch that I can
hit to get the Burnham boiler repaired?