Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Magic Jack No Uninstall program

metspitzer wrote:
On Aug 11, 7:24 pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 19:04:08
wrote:

After many good hits and many bad misses, I am done with Magic
Jack.
I packed it up, and will be shipping it back tomorrow. I will find
out then how much postage I will be out for this piece of crap.
The last pain in the ass will be getting it off my machine.

Are you mad about this? I can get you a head doctor in Las Vegas.

I am not mad. I do resent when people sell you a piece of crap
knowing it is crap.

You don't think an uninstall program is necessary for software?

I think it should be a law, punishable by death.

So what happens when you go to Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs?
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)