Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default Cutting a tree lying in a stream

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 12:10:54 -0400, mm
wrote Re Cutting a tree lying in a stream:

Any warnings about using a gas chain saw while standing in the stream?

The log itself is not in the stream, but although I think I can avoid
it, it might be after the first or second cut.

No offense intended here, but judging from the kind of questions you
ask you really need some more experience with cutting before tackling
this particular job. A chain saw is a very dangerous tool. You can cut
you leg off so fast that you wouldn't know you did it until you hit
the ground.