Posted to rec.woodworking
blueman blueman is offline

Default Cabinetmakers tape measure review - Stanley 33-116

Robatoy writes:
On Aug 9, 7:03*pm, "
wrote:
On Aug 9, 4:37 pm, Robatoy wrote:

Angela doesn't quite understand why I stand there and smile at the
thermometers....

LOML is the same way. *We go to Lowe's for fertizer, lawn spray etc.,
and I will check out the thermos and laugh my butt off.

I am remembering something silly like those "Naked Gun" or "Airplane"
movies where they show the wall with a bunch of clocks with all the
international times on them.

There's always on clock that has absolutely nothing to do with
anything as far as time keeping goes.

That's what I see with the thermos.

Robert

Indeed, the Chinoid Stores are full of sight-gags.

The hygrometers (humidity) are even worse. At least with thermometers
you can kind of, sort of find a cluster around the mean and hope that
those are most accurate.

When I was trying to buy a cheap hygrometer to check on the progress
of my basement dehumidifier, the readings were all over the map from
55% to 85% with no clustering or symmetry.