Jim Mc Namara

Default I need a good Random Orbit Sander...

When I sold all my woodworking equipment after the divorce, I had the PC
333. I loved it - no swirls - variable speed - etc. I began to dabble a
bit a year ago. The first thing I purchased was the same sander. I've
tried the DW - the PC is easier to use and performs great. Why re-invent?

Jim

"Mike Faust" wrote in message
ink.net...
I need to refinish two large pieces of furniture with lots of surface area
and I have no idea who makes a good random orbit sander? Dewalt has a

couple
and I have seen a Porter Cable that is pretty inexpensive, any

suggestions?
Thanks.