IMM

Default Thermostatic or electric shower from combi

"Eno Case" wrote in message
. ..
Thanks for that info Christian.

Just to be clear, you compared the ( 80k btu = ) 24kw from the combi to

10kw
from the electric and did the ratio to get 10lpm versus 4 lpm?

If that's the performance difference then I think there's no question

which
I should use. It's in a one bedroom flat, just me and my girlfriend, so
even the supposed downsides of running the shower from the combi won't
bother me with that performance.

I don't see any downside whatsoever from running a shower from a combi.
people buy them for their power shower type of performance. A good normal
power shower pump costs £200-250. You can pick up a combi for under £400,
that does the heating and gets rid of tanks, liberating all that space, as
well.

---