Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

Default Jack-of-all-trades

Mon, Aug 25, 2003, 4:32am (EDT+4)
(George=A0E.=A0Cawthon) says:
I agree with you last point.
Suppression? OK, here is a suppressed thought. =A0 =A0 =A0 Hope you
figured out what it was since I didn't omit
anything, I just suppressed.

Well, actually the suppressed part is from the dictionary. I feel
the same about suppressed as about omitted. Anyway, since you didn't
use any dots, who would know either way?

A lake with no water? Are there any fish in that lake or are they too
busy with their sailboat races?

Where else would they get dried fish? As for races:
http://www.swlandsailing.com/

In closing ... LOL

JOAT
If we're all God's children, what's so special about Jesus?

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 20 Aug 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/