Sweet Sawdust

Default Leatherman Tool

My Model has two knife blades that I find to be of very good quality and
quite useful. I don't like the bottle opener though, can't find a beer
bottle that it will open. Otherwise I find it to be better then the
leatherman models I have used.
"
The scissors are the second most used part, followed closely by the

Phillips
screwdriver. Both are much better designed than similar parts of the
Leatherman. I really appreciate the locking mechanism on all the blades.

The only aspect of the Gerber's design that I don't care for is the knife
blade. None of the multitools that I have seen have a decent blade. But I
carry a SpiderCo lock blade for any serious cutting and reserve the

Gerber's
blade for the occasional delicate.

different strokes ....