Posted to uk.d-i-y
EricP EricP is offline

Default wood treatment

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:27:18 +0100, "Angela" wrote:

"EricP" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:20:21 +0100, "Angela" wrote:

I have a new house that's partly clad with Douglas Fir (just over a half
at
a guess). The developer said that the cladding would last about 10 years.

Why on earth did you buy a crap money-pit like that?

You know you're absolutely right, thanks for pointing that out to me, I'd be
much better off living in a council house like you and getting the council
to fix things.

Afraid not dear. I own my house clear and it's in good condition
after 30 years and worth 10x what I paid for it.

Some have sense when buying, others not.

Never mind )

Bye bye.

(Timber merchants can give good discounts for the amount of timber you
will need to wrap up the money-pit.).

lol