Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Special Ed Special Ed is offline

Default Please help Burnham RSM-126 oil furnace won't heat hot water after vacation

"Donita Luddington" wrote in message
Please help me. I don't know what to do. After a short vacation, my oil
furnace won't turn on automatically for hot water. Nothing else changed.

My home has a 19 year old oil furnace which says Burnham RSM-126 on a
plate. It will not turn on automatically for hot water.

I have to keep hitting the start button to make it turn on to heat the hot
water.

This problem started after I had the water and furnace turned off for 2
weeks while I headed off on vacation.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this on my own? Or is this one
item which isn't home testable since it involves oil?

Donna

Donna, I'd like to award you our weekly Booby Prize for person seeking a
solution to a real problem while providing little if any critical and
descriptive information so that people can help...

Way to go, girl!