Unisaw A100

Default Starrett

Gerald Masgai wrote:
As you can see in the views from the South and East, I took your advice and
incorporated an entrance to the basement directly from the great outdoors.

I'm only $150,000 away from having a shop entrance from the
garage. That figure also gets me lumber storage and a
finish room and increases the present day 650sf shop/150sf
wooddorking Leebrary to a more agreeable (to me)
1800-2000sf.

sigh...

Drawing up those plans has sure been an education in the fine art of
compromise.

Funny how sometimes you can understand things by working the
concept through your head and other things you know onna
'count of you've been there, done that but didn't get to
lick the bowl afterwards.

Next week I will mill the pieces of the balustrade on the porches. Then, I
have to order the stock for the doors and jambs. That should keep me busy
until next spring, when I am going to load all the pieces of the project
into a container for shipment to the construction site in early summer.

From where to where?

UA100