Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom G Tom G is offline

Default Pressure Washer Pump Cleaning?

Thomas Chatfield wrote in message
ng.com...
I have a pressure washer which is failing - no pressure. I opened up
the pump to see it full of gunk. It appears to be made out of what
looks like galvanized aluminum. It also has some brass. What can I use
to thoroughly clean the gunk and mineral deposits?

--

Don't know how you can clean it out but I loaned my new pressure washer to a
friend along with the user manual. Told him to be sure to rinse it out

Tom G.