Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default Info on SWR amp required

On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 01:51:04 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:06:07 +0100, "Ron(UK)"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Does anyone have, or can point me to towards a circuit diagram
(Schematic) for an SWR Baby Blue bass amp.

http://www.swrsound.com/support/faq.php#service

Q: How can I order a schematic?

A: To request a schematic, please provide your full name and mailing
address (or fax number), along with the model and serial number of
your amplifier. Send your request to "swrcustserve at fender dot com",
or contact the FMIC Consumer Relations Department, 480-596-7195.

- Franc Zabkar

Aha! So does this imply that they were always / are now part of Fender ?

Arfa

I don't know, but Steve W. Rabe went on to found Raven Labs from which
he retired in Feb 2005:

http://www.raven-labs.com/welcome.html

The web site says ...

If you are the owner of a Raven Labs product and require service or
repair, please contact:

* MR Electronics
6559 Coldwater Canyon Ave.
North Hollywood, CA 91606