Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default FedEx Freight

wrote:
On Aug 9, 12:56 pm, Tom Watson wrote:

SNIP of some pretty precise info

Now, WTF was it about the above that you did not understand?

You sound as confused as I am. I don't know how it could be
clearer.

This is the guy that necessitates the warnings on paint that says
not
to ingest it. He is the guy that requires a sticker that says hot
soldering irons can cause burns. He is the guy that needs to read
the
warning on a bag of charcoal to tell him not to barbecue in the
house,
or heat his house with an open charcoal pit. This is the person that
has to be reminded at the propane filling station that open flames
or
leaking gas could cause explosions.

This is the person who makes you wish they did not put the "do not
eat" label on Claymores.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)