Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Ford plant that the union won't allow in the US

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 01:44:33 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
R. Carroll" quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 21:32:08 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"John R. Carroll" wrote in
message ...
Ed Huntress wrote:
Sure. Larry, send it to John. g

It's a pretty fast read. He'll be done with it soon.

Um, wasn't he the rich bastid who was just bragging the other day
about being a millionaire several times over? I'm gonna make him
PAY for it. bseg

LOL
That was Tom Gardner after I called him a cry baby.

I could have sworn you and Ig piped up, too.
(Aug 2, "China Trade costs jobs..." thread)

Tom asked a direct question and got a direct answer.

Just send it back to Ed Larry. I'll pick up a copy when it's
published. Guns and the Second have never interested me much. I've
never had a problem purchasing a weapon don't know anyone that has.

Gotcha. Publishing date: October 2007. http://tinyurl.com/5d7d8o

$4.85 plus S&H.

The issue appears to be all light and heat without much substance
and the opposing parties take such radically different positions
that I don't believe either side. When I see that behavior I
conclude it's a hot button campaign issue, like Roe, not reality.

And AFAIC, neither should be a stumping issue.

I thought "Ricochet" might afford me the opportunity to get a little
genuine insight into one of the few issues that have poisoned
politics in America.

I thought it was politics which poisoned everything else. shrug

Absent politics there wouldn't be anything else Larry.
We'd still be living in caves.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com