Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default McCain

Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
If I lived in CA still - I'd be sending letters to the AG asking for
my money back from OBAMA - "University of California $523,120 "

How can a state university give away tax money on a political stance.

This shows how liberal they are - with your money and politics and
morals as well - students and professors and hiring some who they did.
e.g. Ange Davis...

What it shows is that they'd like to continue managing the significant
portion of or natinal research labs that they do.
Places like Lawrence-Livermore and Sandia Labs are examples.

UC is a big business.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com