Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Cabinetmakers tape measure review - Stanley 33-116

On Aug 9, 7:21*am, "Rick Samuel"
wrote:
Same as I use. *But buy when you can compare accuracy of the tape. *I foung
3 that read exactly the same, out of 8 or 9. *Bought 'em and gave my old
ones to our community garage sale. *Now I know all read the same.
Accurate?? *Reading the same is all that matters.

Totally off topic, but I get a big chuckle out of a whole wall full of
cheap outdoor and indoor thermometers at the Chinasian Store and VERY
few agree on what the actual temperature is.

Angela doesn't quite understand why I stand there and smile at the
thermometers....