Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Costco Toilet 150 MaP ?

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:26:49 -0700, "Tube Audio"
wrote:

Costco has a one piece Milim Globe Ridge Water Rdge # 386082 toilet reduced
from $280 to $164.

It has a rating of 150 MaP which is how many grams of waste it removes in a
single flus.

Wow, one (small) turd at a time. That would be a lot of mid-stream
flushing for most of us! g

I believe that 150 MaP is really low and that this toilet would often need
to be plunged.

I'd agree with that.

They say it lhas a large fully glazed trap. The trap way Min is 1 3/4 "

I guess their definition of 'large' and the rest of the world's
definition varies by a large amount (sorry, could not resist)

It is a dual flush HET High Efficiency Toilet

Only when not used. Used, it would probably take about five flushes to
match a standard toilet.

Costco usually dowsn't sell junk

Well... g

and was considering purchasing it, if there
were any problems they have a excellent return policy, but then again do I
want to remove it and reinstall another one?

I can see it now:

"I'd like to return this toilet, it doesn't work well."
"Have you used it?"
"Of course"

Is this junk? Should I waste my time?

It's your time. You decide. I think you really know the answer, right?