Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Cabinetmakers tape measure review - Stanley 33-116

"Jay Pique" wrote

Overall though, this is the best tape I've found. Yet. If they got rid
of the 32nds I'd give it 5-stars, instead of 4.

For the shop I find all I need is the same model, but a 12' instead of the
16' ... and I have two of them, for the most important reason of all:

That particular 12' Stanley model coincides precisely throughout 52" of its
length with my table saw's fence tape ... to a midget gnat's butt.

There are a number of tools in my shop I would give up before that, and
there are few things in woodworking life more useful than that correlation.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08